who is the oldest hotcopper member?, page-81

1. 23,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Yes...Chuck was a mod when they played in secret and whilst the alter egos of Anna and debono were madly in love unfortunately other personalities of a very left winged mod was not so fond of poor old bones :)

Yak,Snooker,Fullguy...hard to remember who was who.

My fav in the beginning were Russell Leslie (I think that was his nic?) and Remmie (Rembrandt). Back in the day when warrant trading was all the rage. AlphaCenturiian was also a very good poster but then went ape at Remmie for some reason which I never did understand.

But for sheer unadulterated entertainment Atomu was a foul mouthed classic

MilesG and Daver (dumbass dave he used to call him...then they found out they were both on the left side of politics and that war sadly ended

Ahhh...the memories

However the one that has stood the test of time and is great fun to debate with as well just read is our one and own Goblin. That is when he is not suspended.
    I also liked Clark Kent for other reasons...mostly because he actually believed in his own hubris.

I would also mention cerhob however I agreed with him mostly so no fun there. GZ also has been great fun to rile up over the years but I must be catching up to his age because again recently I have found myself agreeing with him.

As I read through some of the names from peoples past favs it brings back many memories.

AC (acouch) took over the running of crashys mirc channel and is possibly the most respected and respectful person I have met on the chat forums. Best add incredibly talented to that as well.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.