4DS 1.25% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

TSMC: TAIWAN SEMI CONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING COMPANY In my personal...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    TSMC: TAIWAN SEMI CONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING COMPANY

In my personal opinion, TSMC is a strong candidate for acquiring 4DS, imminently.

There is an urgency for TSMC to buy 4DS, and they will do so for commercial and geo-political reasons.

1. TCMS satisfies all the criteria as an acquirer:

• The world's largest and most valuable semiconductor manufacturer
    • Strongest capabilities in OEM wafer manufacturing and an established industry supply chain
    • Market cap: $463.09B USD or $727.90 AUD
    NB: 4DS is worth at least $1B USD, according to David McCullough (source: last Podcast with Goss Radio).

2. Co-existence of TSMC's original vision and 4DS's main objective

The founder and former CEO of TSMC is Dr. Morris Chang, a Chinese American, graduated from Havard University, who is now retired at 92 years old.

About 20 years ago, Dr. Chang once said: "Semiconductor companies should focus on Research and Development, and leave the manufacturing aspect to the manufacturers"

4DS's founder and former chair-person, Mr. James Dorian (70 years old) who is now the biggest share holder in the company, must have followed up on Dr. Chang's vision, to focus solely on R&D.

3. The need to be INDISPENSIBLE:

(1) Commercial rivalry

The U.S has put aside $200B, dedicated to scientific Research & Development, as per the CHIPS Act, for the next 10 years.

Having possesion of 4DS, will put Taiwan further ahead of the U.S, by at least 10 years, in the memory field, because it has taken 12 years for 4DS to develop this revolutionary chip.

(2) Political ideology

Given the current geo-political tensions between China-Taiwan-USA, there is an urgency for Taiwan to acquire 4DS, imminently.

4DS will add an extra layer of fortification for Taiwan, making Taiwan unsinkable.

These are my personal opinions, please let me kmow what you think. Who do you think is a possible acquirer.

CX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $238.6K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 368584 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ 1456439
Last updated 15.46pm 14/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.