KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

In the bigger scheme of things the selling is not great at all...

1. 4,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    In the bigger scheme of things the selling is not great at all and could well be accounted for by daytraders.

The down candle today is fairly close to the up candle of the 31st March. Volume a bit less today so some of them from back then are now holders.

The break in the candle up on the 31st would have excited a lot of people sitting on the sidelines and probably those who were in fact weakish hands who recently before that capitulated. In all this time there has been no news so the action is purely on guessing and speculation about possibilities. There was a larger seller through the course of the day who would have triggered some stops.

The low (which was the opening price) of the 31st was not breached today so we sit sideways in what I know as the Guppy box.

As far as the escrow is concerned they will be as good as thier word and from what I could calculate at the time the executive who departed has long since sold his shares. In fact if this has the goods I would not mind betting he would be hanging onto some.

Time for calm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.