CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

who is the seller, page-30

1. 10,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    Morning MOOSHMAN, I agree mate looks like they are playing with the chart again. If they can get it to 34c as the T/A is suggesting I would watch for the bounce IMO. Although having said that it doesn't always work that way.

They might be trying to trigger a few stop losses and we know from past experience if there is (as there appears to be) a buyer in the wings they tend to snap up what shares people sell and we tend to never quite get as low as T/A suggests.

And those hoping to re buy/enter at the lower level tend to miss out. After all one other thing I forgot to out line was asset sales. We have heard reports as yet unconfirmed by CNP from various sources that CNP has managed to begin selling assets.

I think that might be our left field announcement and coupled with the May 30th announcement could be the surprise we are waiting for. Hence I think they seem to be keen to get shares and are not hiding it all too well hehehe.

Good luck today mate I will be watching closely as CNP has been known to do the unexpected and Fridays are fun to watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.