SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Its interesting Shak for I had been trawling goldies looking for...

1. fwp
    1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Its interesting Shak for I had been trawling goldies looking for potential SLR predators and a post of yours a while back suggested NST (merger?).

So saying I put SLR and NST on watchlist together-just to compare outcomes/anns etc!

Interestingly NST is near year highs and SLR is near year lows (reminds me of the lead up to the SLR-IGR merger actually,fantastic news coming out all the time from SLR management,propelled by that wonderful/informative poster 'sunburntland'-who has now 'retired' it seems),point is NST management are informing Holders whats going on;production updates etc which seems to maintain their SP value in spite of indifferent POG...and SLR?. ..nothing!!!

I have given the management 'grace' to redeem themselves but at the present time lack of 'anything' is worrying (unless 'magic les' is keeping his powder dry!)!

I did ask NST holders what they thought about a merger and a minor issue (imo)was what to do with Les Davis...guess you do what SLR did with IGR board-they are no longer part of the equation!

I don't want it or like it (depends on what price you hold at I suppose)but I can see the merit in Australias 2'nd biggest gold producer taking SLR out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.