SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

who is the trade monkey?, page-44

1. 748 Posts.
    Hello Stuverine.

Yes, I know Dave mentions spent pickle liquor recycling along with other possible projects. The part I was getting at is your reference to "success" and implying a relation to the spent pickle liqour project. I believe the success mentioned is relating to the ACL zero waste outcome. Dave also mentions "inclusive of latest news in regards to the spent pickle liquor recycling but I wouldn't get my hopes up it will be anything earth shattering as I also believe that any fantastic news would of have to of been released to the public via an ASX ann prior to Daves disclosure. It will just be an update not worthy of an ann by itself. Saying this, any news or updates are more than welcome and appreciated. I've been with Intec a long time now and witnessed many possible company making events eg. Mayfield,China BFD, ACL Tasmania etc and have seen possible ground breaking trials eg. Barrick gold test work, Sardinia gold test work etc. Intec while trying their hardest just seem to be running over too many black cats but as the old saying goes, try,try and try again until you succeed. I am not trying to put a damper on things and would surely love to see them finally make it but as I've said, have been there a long time now.

Cheers to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.