SDV 7.25% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi tweaty2,I agree with you that anything "earth shattering"...

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi tweaty2,

I agree with you that anything "earth shattering" about GBG would have to be an ASX announcement. Of course Intec could release news to the ASX immediately before Dave going public. That however is not Intec's style. Being fair minded they usually release price sensitive announcements after a day's close so that most shareholders can be informed over night and decide on a plan of action.

I also agree that "any news or updates are more than welcome and appreciated." Like you I've been with Intec a long time and seen all the "ups" and "downs". I can't see Japan's crisis doing anything much to Intec's price. At the moment Intec has cash in the bank and hopefully cash coming from BSM within 6 months. BSM may take a bit of a hit due to falling metal prices due to Japan but I am sure that they have covered themselves.

Certainly it is "try,try and try again" with Intec. They never give up. Let's hope the black cats keep out of the way this time. It is definitely make or break time and GBG is the key.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.025(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $49.72K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.