IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

who is this guy?, page-22

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have no problems with someone offering a negative opinion on any stock. However, to me the timing for this bod to suddenly put PRR in the spotlight in the most derogatory way possible is very strange indeed. IMO there is bound to be an agenda as there actually are no negatives for PRR to date other than the recent decline in the sp. Also, the motherhood risks in biotechs is something everyone would be well aware of. So why the article at this time??The article in itself lacks any real illumination but speculates on the market value. The author quotes the Nomura Report but conveniently overlooks the fact that the report is very detailed and covers all aspects, including risk and does not reflect the completely negative picture given by this bod.

It will be interesting to see whether the main buying is from the USA and given that the market makers there dont appear to be in any hurry to sell shares cheaply to others on the Nasdaq as evidenced by the very low offerings, is it possible that they may be endeavouring to acquire more shares cheaply here in the knowledge that progress reports from the company may be of benefit down the track. It would be very interesting if the Depositary share managers/holders in the USA were to accumulate a substantial holding.

The weirdness of the current push towards the negative makes me wonder as to what game is at play? Just my thoughts and opinions of the current developments. Time will tell how this will play out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.