IMM 6.67% 32.0¢ immutep limited

who is this guy?, page-40

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    nuts, I was actually referring to the newspaper article. But, page 6 of Nomura's report states:

http://www.primabiomed.com.au/investor/analyst_reports_pdf/111102_nomura_initiantion.pdf

"• C-Vac has to get through Phase III trials: There is no guarantee that Phase II trials
    will lead to positive Phase III trials. We note that the Phase II trial has not demonstrated
    statistically significant results so far. Hence, the Phase III clinical trial will assess
    statistical significance of the response to C-Vac;"

The Principal Investigator only gave a statistic when comparing patients (those that showed a response compared to those that didn't). He ommitted a statistic for whether the therapeutic was working in a statistically significant way (eg. reduction in tumor size) compared to the no-treatment group's reduction in tumor size.

Like I said, I don't follow this company and am not familiar with the perameters of their clinical trials, and unless you have a background in statistics, reading research reports and clinical data can be somewhat confusing.

I wish Prima and their shareholders every success, just be careful when reading company statements. They are all the same. They highlight the positive early on, but omit the negative until absolutely necessary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.3¢ 30.0¢ $1.040M 3.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 42705 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.