Who is this hero ?, page-311

1. 24,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

This statement is 100% true, "the actions of nuf nufs like this woman will contribute to the suffering and deaths to come".

It is because of the actions of people like her that people are suffering and dying now, and why people will suffer and die in the future.

The virus doesn't wander the streets looking for victims by itself, the selfish nuf nufs like this woman are the ones spreading it.

Not sure why you would think people who can't even take basic precautions to protect others are somehow immune from spreading the virus throughout the community.

_

So you don't think these people risking the health and safety of other people and the community is of a high concern.

Well, if so, you seem to be on the same page as these selfish p....

_

"Feeding stupid people BS and urging them to go out into the community to do harm to other people and Australia is counter productive to having a decent coherent society..Glug"

"...Glug Are you inferring I am Feeding people BS?...Johilo returned"

I haven't made that determination yet, if and when I do, I'll let you know.

In the meantime my comment is about those that are fed BS that results in them attending protests that are detrimental to the health and lives of others and the well being of the community.

_

"....Re your screen shot, could you elaborate further from the pic. what are you attempting to convey?...."

You stated "It appeared in the video she was moving away... backwards from the police",

My response was, "
    I have already posted screenshots of what occurred, including this one that was just before the push/shove."

The screenshot I posted shows her outstretched arm at the police officers shoulder height well prior to the push/shove, which isn't a benign action at an approaching police officer tasked with clearing ahead of the advancing police line.

I have posted multiple screenshots on this thread about the incident, so I'm well versed with the video and the actions of the police officer and the woman.

The woman had ample opportunity to take more than the one or two little steps she took, she chose to stay where she did facing the approaching police line.

Her choice to be there, and her choice to do what she did, there nothing in the video that absolves her from that.

Last edited by Glug: 23/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.