AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

who is this smart operator?, page-4

1. 434 Posts.
    chris corrigan saw value in virgin,all he needed was a sucker to offload it at the top of the market,he knew little would make a move & he just waited...

corrigan got another $3.00 cash on top of the first bid(0.4 toll at $13.58 plus 0.3 virgin in speccie).ramped patricks big time.

who is lyttle? rowsthorn is the only TOLL connection allowed at AIO,paul LITTLE is not a director of AIO that i know of.

chris corrigan put it over little in this deal as i said hes a smart operator,he knew little would be back with more than $4.6b,do all your calcs & you will find patricks wasnt worth a cracker more than $4.6b.

as for cashed up,AIO aint ever been cashed up,it still owes about $3b.

also the guy crapping on about jbwere saying AIO was worth $2.45...jbwere works for AIO.id like to see how the jbwere crowd got AIO $2.45...

i wouldnt rule out corrigan bobbing up somewhere more so now that QR is up for sale.

emailed MR yesterday & asked for his resignation due to the following gross incompetent actions (& not acting in the shareholders interests.)
    1.brambles
    2.firesale/monetisation
    3.paying dividends

plus his personal greed re: $740,000 bonus & 3.6m options & not act in the shareholders interests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.