LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

who is to blame?, page-17

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: beware stigmata Stigmata,
    You are the biggest unashamed LUM ramper I have ever come across. You are also admitting you bought shares:
    Posted 05/02/04 11:28 - 115 reads
    Posted by stigmata
    Post #229826 - start of thread - splitview

Gday All,

There is good news, very good news coming, and it wont be very long till it comes either, expect an announcement in the next 2 weeks! And possibly as early as Wed next week!

I don't really care what others think, be it the banannabigmouth or anyone.

You can all do what you like, buy sell, whatever..... rest assured that the price will spike sharply soon as news filters through.

Im not selling a single share now till 2005, excitement levels are growing by the second!!

Comment: There was no good news. Stigmata seems to have bought in and starts to unashamedly ramp and as some could say, lie.
    Someone wanted to know how you knew. Here is your answer:
    Posted 05/02/04 12:35 - 93 reads
    Posted by stigmata
    Post #229951 - in reply to msg. #229900 - splitview

Im not connected to anyone mate, but i make it my business to know whats going on.

Its all about networking, and knowing the right people along the grape vine.

dont panic people, things are about to turn very very quickly.

Comment: Stigmata, you have convinced investors to buy shares. What a way to earn a living as a trader.
    Someone called you an idiot. Then someone asked how you knew there was to be an Announcement. Here is your answer:

Subject re: lookin strong! not!
    Posted 05/02/04 12:41 - 129 reads
    Posted by stigmata
    Post #229959 - in reply to msg. #229950 - splitview

too far is sooner than you think, when you see, you will know what im talking about, and then you can thank me :)

Comment: how many newbies were sucked in by these comments of yours? There is more but this is enough.

You are the greatest dishonest ramper I have ever come across IMHO. Quite blatanty and no feelings for people about to lose on your say-so. Very rudimentary posts.

Gerry
    Stolwyk is my username and I use "Gerry" to sign off. Is that difficult to understand? It must be.
    Contrary to what you think I did very well on
    Biotechs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.