LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

who is to blame?, page-25

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: made it worse-gerry never! Capman.

Some more evidence that I am not you.

You are not correct in claiming that I don't always warn people.
    In 2 high profile cases (your VCR Where I mentioned that so and so value was high enough) and in CMQ where I mentioned that there could be a correction a day before it occurred, this was clear to me. (Acouch did mentioned the coming CMQ correction the day before)

Once the Disclaimer is in place in my posts, I don't always warn people that a correction may take place.

I don't always know there will be one so why get people to sell shares and get blamed in case the shares have risen instead.

As to threaten someone with court action because the poster's comments were negative, you are wrong in that I never mentioned legal action but did say that I would approach CCE's legal advisers because of that poster's blatant lie which was very damaging to CCE in my view. Unless he retracted that statement which he did.

In any case sofar I have never got anyone in court.

And you are making a false statement when you claim this was because of "a negative opinion" by a poster.

As to credibility problems, I don't suffer from that. It is the outside readers I am most concerned with and I believe the responses are good.

If you insinuate that, that is your problem.

I must say, you do play the "blame game" pretty well but was it because of malice (VCR?), that alone you can answer.

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.