My assessment of the doco is the first 1/4 he was spot on about...

1. 10,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    My assessment of the doco is the first 1/4 he was spot on about condemning the attacks on local Jewish business. it appears that most of the attacks was perpetrated by our local Muslim communities; the rest is typical Jewish tactics promoting the benefits attributed to the victim strategy.

When it comes to wearing symbols or identifiable clothing …during the Vietnam war as a military personnel we told not to wear our uniform in public area. You would be abused especially by Uni students as being a child killer simply because u were wearing an Australian military uniform, even if u never were posted to Vietnam.
    I think such directive have previously been issued to local police. Simply toughen up

A typical biased doco no mention of the suffering of others in the concentration camps or that more Slavs were exterminated than Jews in the concentration camps.

No mention of Jewish involvement with communism or more recently how people in the West Bank are treated by the IDF.

My concern is for the push for mass brainwashing of our younger generation by our educational facilities with a generation suffering from collective guilt like the German community. The excessive guilt has changed a nation oath of allegiance to Germany by including another nation.

We could end up becoming sick society like Germany!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.