MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

who is who, page-11

1. 1,702 Posts.
    Pals, I'm not sure on (1) or (2) either but the one thing that (1) gives you matey is some credibility and cashflow in this strong Oz$ gold environment........ (2) just dilutes you.......... it can work sure but I favour (1) maybe just slightly....... I'm not so worried about the cash as I think 2 to 2 and half bucks for a small mob on the make is FAR BETTER than many ASX names out there....... it's an inexpensive business they have there on the whole BUT as Snacks very correctly pointed out, it could be a hobby gotten expensive for the garlings....... but max snr has been involved as seed guy with bird since 92 so it's a long hobby!!!!!!! junior garling has thrown well I don't know the exact nos but a fair bit of spondooli at a hobby....... Personally I'd prefer some fast cars and a barbie doll...................that breathes....... on key partnerships, the agm bit i'm sure spoke of guys building declines or plants... i'm sure this is what they mean could be wrong have been before.............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.