BGD 4.00% 26.0¢ barton gold holdings limited

Who keeps offloading at 0.26, page-4

1. 30,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    Must be instos who want to continue to accumulate at these low prices.
    It's not in their interests to let this run. IMO.

Alex Scanlon apparently has an uphill battle attracting significant waves of retail investors.
    This is possibly because the message is crowded and only someone who is adept with financial analysis and mining exploration risk management, plus macro economic analysis will pick up on what a colossal opportunity this actually is.

The solution may be to slow down, simplify the message and give it a full context in relation to risk management but even then the instos have a lot of heft to create walls and crush sentiment, so only the resilient will hold on or even increase holdings.
    It's a tough one but I've seen a Fear Uncertainty Doubt (FUD) crowd in HC hammer some extremely interesting other stocks I hold, and it gets more intense the more significant the reward end of the opportunity is.

Which is a kind of badge of honour.

So far there isn't the intense short ladder attack signatures in BGD chat I have experienced with a biotech stock that has the potential to be the new CSL but held back by confounding issues (with FDA bureaucracy, vested interests, Covid setbacks) that do not go to substance. This has also occurred in previously other held-back stocks with similar patterns. Such attacks come in battalions, to overwhelm chat and spread the FUD, cover shorts and generally kill off sentiment and they are inversely related to the scale of the opportunity to investors. See my sign-off on how I interpret that marker.

In one way it's surprising that the listing on the German Bund hasn't drawn a stronger result but this may be because Germany is currently still reeling from the energy shock from the Ukraine war fallout and the appetite for even perceived risk is just thin. Usually the Germans are very analytical, stoic and can set aside emotion successfully but it's apparently very hard to penetrate this emotional mist. We are on the edge of a unique set of challenges that will cascade, but gold is well positioned for that, and in particular BGD. IMO

I spoke to the PWC representative prior to the event at Melbourne Mining Club on Tuesday and I said BGD is the closest I can find to a set and forget stock, that supposedly belongs in the exploration sector.

He said: that's a good way of putting it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $192.7K 765.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1455 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 32000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.