ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

who knows about ado except us?

1. 1,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Maybe I should stop reading about ADO on HC. It's doing my head in.

I think it's become a forum for those that are already converted preaching to each other. When you look at the share chart, the stock is at the same level it was in November 2010! Yet so much good has happened in the meantime. Each day I expect the share price to push on and begin an ascent I feel will be (and should be) spectacular. Yet it seems to have meandered around the 8c level for ever.

It was mentioned in the thread that hm004 started (thanks again) after his meeting with Geoff. We need this story to get a broader base of interest. In that regard, stronger marketing efforts to potential investors like broker presentations etc are the go. Now that the market can begin to feel comfortable that, here is a biotech company that won't need to keep coming back to the market year after year for funds all the while diluting those who have supported the company in the meantime.

I am confident in the story big time, especially after the last few days. Now we just need the share price to reflect our excitement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $21.31K 1.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5730857 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 724070 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.