TYX 0.00% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

There are some similarities and big differences. They both have...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    There are some similarities and big differences. They both have realised off take deals or strategic investments very early on (core was with Yahua). Big difference is country risk. Australia is of course a much better place to develop a mine. TYX suffers a huge country risk (corruption). I got in with Core at 4 to 5 cents and I am still holding. At that time not that many drill results were available but the prospects were good and the offtake deal was a huge vote of confidence. So in that sense TYX is quite similar with Sinomines on boards. As Mel says, it all depends on future drilling and grades. TYX does seem to have located some areas with high potential. If these areas are mineralised at 1% and higher, with descent interceptions (20-50m minimal) then they can develop a resource which could reach production. Valuation and market cap just depends on the resource size and grades. Location of Core is very favourable. Maybe Capex for TYX would be lower to develop a mine.

Valuations based on other Aussie lithium stocks at 30mt ton spodumene resource (current pricing)
    - Any developer (still drilling, not producing) with a resource estimate of 30mt would have a fair value market cap of $200 to $300 million.
    - Once on the pathway to production it would be $400 to $850 million MC.
    - In full production it could be anywhere from $1.8 to 5b MC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $1.172K 187K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3061581 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 593399 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.