BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

who listened to the brr, page-11

1. 1,218 Posts.
    Savadamoney,

I have some bad news for you:

You suggest the Bolivia project should be its (RAU) core focus.

You say that a description of this project as FANTASTIC suggests it should be the project on which RAU's future is hinged.

From the introduction AND conclusion of the report I note the following:
    "This transaction complements Republic’s existing projects in Far North Queensland by providing significant additional near-term production potential of a similar orogenic geological style. The Company has employed a number of new technical staff at its Mareeba Head Office in the past month and will be pushing its Far North Queensland projects aggressively when the wet season finishes."

The Directors of the Company see this transaction as another step in building a gold company with substantial mineral resources and ore reserves. To pursue this important goal,
    the Company has recently employed a number of new staff for its Mareeba Head Office with the view to aggressively pursuing the Company’s existing Far North Queensland projects."

WELLLL. IMO Here's the "bad" news:

near-term production potential
    Another step in building a gold company with substantial mineral resources and ore reserves

New staff

Aggressively pursuing ... existing NQ projects.

SUGGESTs a company that plans to go places. They are not content to get one project off the ground only to turn around in a few years to find reserves are low, and whilst they have had their heads in a hole every man and his dog have taken advantage of the opportunity and snapped up every bit of dirt and possibility they can. Leaving no where go go or grow.

Go Jk, build a base that can take RAU into a producing gold company with substantial resources to move into the future.

So, Savadamoney, maybe you could savadabreath and sit back and watch it all happen. Often those who sit and wait for it all to be proven as "safe", "viable" "a good thing" etc find the price has taken a corresponding hike in that proces.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.