BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

who listened to the brr, page-25

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    SAVADAMONEY
    Even though your comments are addressed to cb and bobo please forgive me for chucking in my thoughts or comments here.

Amayapampa may be fairly well down the track towards a feasibility study. Don't forget that RAU did a lot of the sampling there and at Lipichi for Luzon back in 2006 so knows the material very well.

But if you think that RAU is going to take things in nice steps and stages I think you may be misreading things.

Amayapampa may well come on stream first so long as the legal thing is sorted out quickly.
    But we also have the Luzon situation to be sorted out. Courtroom or over a coffee ? The next few weeks should reveal something there.

FNQ - can you get it any plainer than that from JK -"pushing its Far North Queensland projects aggressively when the wet season finishes."
    Now we know the Chinese are interested in the FNQ projects (GOLD) so I would interpret that to mean that the FNQ projects have to be pushed ahead with to meet the requirements of the Chinese. If FNQ can be proven up to be a worthwhile mining venture then the chinese involvement is assured.

And RAU still has other projects that it is conducting drilling tests etc on.

So I see full steam ahead on as many as they can handle.
    And I am not ramping or trying to talk the stock up. The comments are there for anyone with a reasonable level of research skill to find and interpret. IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.