IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

I have been with PRR for many years now and have seen many...

1. 193 Posts.
    I have been with PRR for many years now and have seen many fluctuations in it's SP. What I don't understand, and must confess, worries me, is the current pattern. How is it that yesterday 14.7 million shares were traded one day before this current announcement? Prior to this current announcement there was a trickle of shares being traded. IMHO I don’t believe it is coincidence. Somebody somewhere knew it was going to happen. How is this information being made to a select few.

I don’t believe, due to my faith in PRR management, that it is management. Having read the DNDN story I am starting to have concerns about who is in the know in America that SEC were going to publish the listing. Today’s trading is already at 22 million. I assume a lot of that is the ones that bought yesterday and are now making profits on the SP rise, and IMHO are now manipulating the SP to their advantage. I am not having a go at day traders etc but it does not look good once we list on the NASDAQ.

IMHO I believe this needs to be nipped in the bud, otherwise we, the shareholders are going to lose out. Sure, the current rise in the SP is good for us, but the acquisition of shares by those in the know prior to sensitive announcements is a worrying trend.
    Maybe I am just being naive and it is just pure coincidence.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.