SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I included this in my comment yesterday however thought I would...

1. 2,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1462
    I included this in my comment yesterday however thought I would post separately & see if anyone has some comment. Perhaps I have missed something in which case I apologise, otherwise does any one know.............
    In June 2015 the Cameroon Gov took back responsibility for infrastructure leaving SDL responsible for obtaining finance for mine or ultimately relinquishing license.
    Chairman's AGM address Nov 2015 still indicated that they were confident the Cameroon Gov were on track to get finance (from China)
    Now 13/1/2016 an update advises that a Chinese State owned construction Company has asked for the signing of the Infrastructure contract with the Cameroon Gov be postponed until market conditions improve and their financing is more advanced. Now, normally the only finance a contractor would require is working capital and why would a contractor care less about market conditions, UNLESS part of the contract is transfer of ownership to the Contractor who then become responsible to raise the Infrastructure finance. In which case why did they take it off SDL in the first place?? (Note there is no mention of any request coming from the Cameroon Gov)
    So, is the Cameroon Gov still trying to raise Infrastructure finance or have they now passed that responsibility to a Chinese SOE who are now reluctant to proceed???
    Why would it be so difficult for a Chinese SOE to get Infrastructure finance with China then ultimately also providing Mine finance to ensure all works together - this answers other recent whispers. Something doesn't smell right!!

It appears some of these anns are a bit loose with the truth or perhaps no one really knows who is trying to screw who.

As I said, apologies if this has been covered and I missed it......................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.