IT would be very easy to understand it could be a tech company...

1. 3,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    IT would be very easy to understand it could be a tech company using it's new rage AI ???

As well if we were not in Australia and not in a country that is a democracy with no corruption.
    Another theory is if we had an evil government one could think wow it takes all night to name australias biggest seriel killer in recent history all night instead of 5 minutes. What were they doing in all that time?

In a non australian democracy the scrubbers could have taken a koran and suicide note from the bondi stabber's car burnt the manifesto to save politicians
    SCRUB internet accounts or posts about him finding radical islam there is many what if's but not in Australia this is democratic, epstein hanged himself, navalny died of natural causes, The wagner guys plane just blew up randomly. It's important to leave a note saying to your family I would never hurt myself and if i died it was not because i wanted to or an accident spend big money investigating who murdered me !!! scary times.
    Last edited by John1933: 16/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.