BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

who or what is responsible for the current sp?

1. 850 Posts.
    Aussies love to have someone to blame. PC is an easy target, but what about the rest of the board of directors? PC cannot go out there and take unilateral action. He is only CEO because the board decided. Part of his salary is to take the heat from shareholders.

If shareholders want to make him fully responsible for the current sp and try to dump him, what about the rest of the board? Are we going to dump them all? If we dump PC, who will want to take his place? There would need to be a premium salary for a quality replacement CEO prepared to be also dumped.

Shareholders have been advised often on this forum to prepare for a wild ride. Well, here it is. Later it will be wild and exciting, but not right now. There has never been any question about BTA being very volatile. Don't whinge now if you could have made a profit at $3+ and didn't. If you don't like the management, sell BTA and put your proceeds elsewhere. I did that with CMQ, BPO and a few others.

I think it would be more beneficial to contact each board member individually, asking what part they played in the GSK settlement. That settlement could have been the key to a brighter future but I think the opportunity was wasted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.