BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

who or what is responsible for the current sp?, page-2

1. 8,256 Posts.
    Auto

As shareholders, we have a right to complain - we are also owners of the company and we are at a disadvantage in that we are not (and obviously cannot always be) in the know about what is going on behind the scenes, so therefore we have even more right to have a say and that it be heard and responded to at times.

PC is the CEO - he is the captain of the ship - he steers the ship on a day to day basis and is therefore responsible - the buck stops with him. He is on a very good wicket and together with bonuses, his salary over the last few years has been between $500,000 and $1,000,000. PC should be informing the board of the concerns of the shareholders and I am sure that the board are very aware of the situation.

I have spoken to PC and DL on multiple occasions and I know they field many calls from all sorts of shareholders and especially, I imagine, the largest holders - I give them my respect that they take the time hear my concerns, but unfortunately I have seen no changes.

Most recently, about 3-4 months ago I put Australia's most respected, active and powerful Public Relations firm in touch with PC (there is a heap of clout in that firm). They submitted a proposal and PC even acknowledged to me that they had some interesting ideas...unfortunately I don't believe anything came of this - hopefully I am wrong and something is happening behind the scenes.

The ship unfortunately appears to have been on autopilot for too long - we need some bolder decision making and acceptance of the concept that sometimes good ideas and advice from outside of the inner-sanctum could be heeded...either this, or they must accept the fact that a CEO with perhaps more commercial/business nous may be the way to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.