ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

who owns matmor ip?

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Just thought I'd throw this topic out there!

As I was re-reading the latest Fin report from ECT and noticed down in the bowels of the document under :
    "22. Commitments and Contingent Liabilities
    Participant’s agreement with Maddingley Associates"

I saw another very compelling reason to try and understand if ECT have enough funds not only to finish the DFT but I guess also as important is meeting the milestones to gain the Matmor IP from the current Owners of it(more on that point later)

The report clearly states that in order to gain ownership ECT must meet these Miletones:

"As part of the participant’s agreement and deed of variation, APCS and ECT have committed to complete agreed milestones along an agreed critical path. A Deed of Variation was entered into on 30 June 2009 to extend the milestones for the development and construction of the first Matmor plant to 31 December 2014 and not 31 December 2011 as per the original milestones. The commitments and date of achievement of the milestones are as follows:

1. Commence construction of the 6000 tonne per annum Matmor Steel Plant by 31 December 2012.
    2. Complete construction of the Matmor Steel Plant by 31 December 2014."

Clearly we need the Monash funds not only for the DFT completion and working capital, BUT to Commence the construction of the Pilot Matmor plant as an upgrade to the current Pilot plant at BM. If the funds are not available then I have to ask myself the question do they have enough time to "Commence the building/upgrade" of the Pilot Plant.. Who knows, maybe they already have commenced it?... Does anybody have info on this?... maybe the people who did the site visit earlier this year can shed some light on whether there was any mention of an Upgrade to the plant to allow for the pilot production of Matmor?

Now for who owns the IP In Matmor..
    Quote from ECT website

"2. The MATMOR Retort is patented by Maddingley Technology Pty Ltd."

Refer to this site..
    http://www.ipaustralia.com.au/applicant/matmor-steel-pty-ltd/patents/

ECT need to update their Website! since year 2000, Matmor Steel Pty Ltd has owned the Matmor IP.. I know it's a minor point, but I'm a stickler for accuracy on Websites.. far too much misinformation and lack of administration of these sites goes on for my liking.

GLTA..
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.