ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"who owns matmor ip?" well, as it stands at the moment, I guess...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    "who owns matmor ip?" well, as it stands at the moment, I guess we do.....well, it's not paid for, and technically, if not paid for, we dont own it, but in a sense we do, as who else has had the ongoing relationship, who else, in the field, has decided to put there hand up for it......its kinda like a long on going love relationship....it may or may not be going anywhere, but both loves in the relationship are that close, and that good a friends, that neither want to break the relationship without a good reason......neither want to go out and find a new lover, its just that one or the other are wanting one too pull their socks up and get on with the relationship.....they want to walk down the isle and consumate, but like many in a real worl relationship, they are trying to sort out their finances before taking the leap of love.....so in my mind, who owns who????? just like any relationship, no one owns one or the other, but they are working hard to keep the relationship together, due to the fact that neither can see, nor are really looking for better suiters.....its a love match made in a bed of wet, brown coal.....but they are still much in love.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.