UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I read your post and just let it slip. Surely we own our own IP...

1. 2,061 Posts.
    I read your post and just let it slip.
    Surely we own our own IP I thought.
    Maybe a lot more digging was needed to find out where the IP went.
    When the company was listed did the IP go over to the company.
    When the company reached a certain revenue level years ago the inventors were paid a large number of shares or $$$ - shares I think. In the millions $$. Did the IP go to the company after this happened. Anyhow the IP then would have only been for the Unitract. Would not have involved the Unifill or any other device. Did you consider that.

I never looked at HC from about mid day until late this arvo.
    On reading a few of the posts it kicked the old memory in - especially the flow chart of UNIS structure now and Dricko's other post. People were correcting each other.
    Dricko was right.
    I just added that the company changed the Unitract name to Unilife MS.

I don't know how long you have owned stock in UNS.
    But there are a few people here (most have stopped posting) with a lot of knowledge.
    Or they can find it if asked and willing to do so.
    Yes a few have their info twisted.
    I suppose it is hard to sort it out.

I have access to all ASX announs back to 2004. Yes including UNI.
    Other people have their own research ability.
    If stated we can back it up with the info from these announs. TDA does a lot of this.

Here is one. 10/07/2005

UNILIFE INITIATES GLOBAL PRODUCT ROLLOUT PLAN Unilife Medical Solutions Limited (ASX: UNI) is pleased to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Integrated BioSciences, Inc., (“IBS”), a US-based international leader in medical device contract manufacturing. Under the MOU, IBS will establish the first automated assembly line for the Unitract Clinical range of syringes, which are designed to meet the injection safety needs of hospitals and healthcare workers.
    IBS is a US Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) registered and ISO 9001:2000 certified contract manufacturer of medical devices, with an international reputation for innovation in the development of assembly and automation systems for sophisticated devices.
    IBS will develop and operate the new assembly line for the Unitract Clinical range in its certified 1,000sqm clean-room facility located in the US State of Pennsylvania. Upon the expected completion and validation of the assembly line in late-2006, Unilife will be ideally positioned to launch its Unitract Clinical range into the US$1 Billion North American market for these syringes, prior to obtaining required regulatory approval.

DID YOU FOLKS GET THAT -- GLOBAL PRODUCT ROLLOUT PLAN - we were just signing a MOU.

from
    28/11/2008

ADDRESS BY UNILIFE CHAIRMAN MR JIM BOSNJAK OAM Ladies and Gentleman I am pleased to advise that Unilife is now in its strongest ever position. We have an exclusive agreement with one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies for our blockbuster product, the Unilife Prefilled Syringe; We have received $16.4 million from this partner - the world’s largest consumer of prefilled syringes - for the exclusive right to purchase this product for five years; We have an industrialization program whereby this partner is funding the anticipated costs required to bring this product to market; We have an FDA-registered US manufacturing facility with world-class expertise in the design, development and operation of automated assembly systems; We have a strong patent position for our proprietary range of clinical and prefilled syringes whose competitive strength has been validated; We have commenced initial production and supply of our 1mL syringes out of China, and completed pilot production and supply of our prefilled syringes from the US; We have strong supply relationships with global medical device and pharmaceutical leaders; We have a strong balance sheet, and project profitable operations moving forward; and We have a growing team of experts across Australia, the US, Europe and Asia that are united under a plan which fully harnesses the competitive strengths of our technology and operational resources. Ladies and Gentleman – this is the Unilife of today… a Company with the cash, confidence and credibility to become a global industry leader in the design, development and supply of innovative safety medical devices. Now let me tell you about tomorrow. Our focus now is on the high-volume industrialisation of our best-in-class products, the significant expansion of our business into the US and Europe, and the generation of profitable revenue streams. The continued industrialisation of the Unilife Prefilled Syringe is now our number one priority, and will remain so into the foreseeable future.

2008 it is now 2016 - generation of profitable revenue streams.

Did you read this

We have a strong patent position for our proprietary range of clinical and prefilled syringes

And some of you wonder why us Very LTSH are a bit pissed off.

Hope that helps. All the best with your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.