UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I have followed Uni/UNS/UNIS since 2005/6 but only owned since...

1. 1,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I have followed Uni/UNS/UNIS since 2005/6 but only owned since 2007 so maybe don't know anything. I watched the whole whole St !arys/Dunheved debacle, and was suspicious of the Kindly Enterprise move of the equipment to China. Wonder what they are doing with our technology? There are certain laws over there that even allowed them to effectively steal Porsches car designs once made there. Seems once a product is made there the copyright of written material and patent ownership becomes "The States".

So, I have a little knowledge in the company and watched closely the development of its growth. Even had a report from an associate in PA who directly knew the Govoner at the time of the move and associated grants. Wonder if they are payable? Spoken to AS a number of times and Jeff Carter numerous times before the move. I can't say that I have attended too many shareholder meeting or briefings however the last couple made me feel like there was a discourse between what was being said and done. Sadly I tend to stand out too much in such environments and therefore don't feel comfortable.

But what some here don't understand is that I don't have to justify my position here or any of my comments. They are simply my personal opinion based on many many years of owning this company. I do have a caring for those geniune newbies to the stock who take as "advice" some of the things written here - they shouldn't.

It is always interesting, no fascination to see how things are reacted to and in many cases not reacted to when posted here. One thing I do is read posts without seeing who the writer is. Interesting to see the pattern that develops.

Periculum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.