LRL 6.67% 1.4¢ labyrinth resources limited

I understand your confusion as the East Rand is messy.Mintails...

1. 40 Posts.
    I understand your confusion as the East Rand is messy.
    Mintails own the WERGO operations (West Rand) where they are producing gold from a resource of up to 3M oz's.
    On the East Rand, they have a lot of JV's with DRD Gold such as the plant at ERGO and a 1.5BT resource of aprox 14M oz of gold.
    However, Mintails sold their 50% share of all the gold from the Elsburg site to DRD and agreed to allow the use of the ERGO gold plant until this site has been exhausted, so that is about 10 years. Mintails still has a 50% share of the uranium here but at the moment it is uneconomical to produce.
    Should uranium prices improve substancially then Mintails will have a lot of options to produce from their resources. They have a lot of uranium.
    Mintails also own about 34% of the shares in WWI who have just bought a gold processing plant so will be producing gold this year.
    Mintails continue to regroup and produce more gold which will allow them cashflow and credibility to take on a major project in due course.
    I see a very pleasing quarterly report coming up that should include details of the commissioning of the "Gold 2" slimes plant this month.
    You should reveiw the web site presentations for accuracy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $212.2K 14.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3461350 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.