TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

who purchased the spp?, page-2

1. 9,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    Lodged in several accounts as had the free cash but still stuffed if I an work out why they are taking 7 days to decide allocation. Awaiting a huge scaleback but assume a 1c cost of money for the 30 days of no access to cash and 32.5 possible sale and I'll be ahead.

I have been a seller buyer churner rolling some accounts registered in private names to lock in a capital tax loss.

Still have some money on the sidelines when momentum on any news shows its head but at these prices for me unless there is bad news with each roll I have been topping up. Hell I paid more than this and justified it a long time ago and we are much closer to a phase 111 result and constant DrReddys income stream. Biotech stocks have taken a hit in the last 8 weeks overall and cash coming into the market is chasing large industrials again not this sector. Not sure when or if that will change with so many people sitting on cash ,secure ( unless in Cyprus) but earning inflation only.

I await my scaleback if more than 150 shareholders wanted a piece and cheque in the mail. At least ACL will have a lot of extra interest income from all our cash sitting in their account Ha ha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.