CNB 3.75% 41.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Who read this properly?, page-29

1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626

@Immetoday

Oh dear ... I didn't expect to hit a raw nerve like that ..... sorry if I've upset you.

I'm not sure whether you are a holder or not but going by your comments you should be fully out by now as you nearly always seem to suggest we are over priced and you then pick out a number for your next buy price well below the current share price ...... good luck to you.

I have a very different view to you on CNB and after much research and meeting with Directors and staff as long back as prior to the last AGM I'm a happy long term holder .... that's it.

To expect shares to always go up is fancifull, especially for a company with a low number of SOI and with drill rigs being in huge demand and subsequent drill results being delayed due to the large volume of work being put through the labs.

As for saying we will be short of cash any time soon is incorrect also.

I'd say we probably have between $7m and $7.5m cash in hand now ( will know the exact figure in the next Quarterly ) with a further $1m due ex Sweden by 31st December'21, a further $1m due by 31st December'22 (or shares in an IPO) and with circa $2m approx coming in regularly via quarterly royalty payments from our Tick Hill deal so we won't be requiring a cap raise for a number of years yet in my view.

And in regards to adding to our large cash stash, we should potentially see some further movement as for a sale or a J/V agreement on the Tick Hill gold mine within 6 months or so .... and if sold I would expect several milliion dollars to come in from that asset as a minimum.

In terms of Directors being "allocated" shares ..... you have obviously forgotten they invested $300k cash into the last cap raise at 30c .... this cap raise was filled within just 2hrs of opening.

Prior to this, they were responsible for bringing the majority of our current leases into the Company ... hard to achieve in two of the most sought after gold and copper areas within Australia at the moment.

A number of regular posters on this forum are low key, major share long term holders and I find it interesting that some with the most consistant negative opinlons appear to be from those who only hold a relatively low number of shares .... however they are very vocal and seem to know everything .... again as I've said before, each to their own ...

All good .... I'm happy asnd don't sit in front of my screen all day.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.015(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $71.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 44.0¢ 40.0¢ $72.33K 175.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17961 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.