4DS 1.20% 8.4¢ 4ds memory limited

The last week of SP performance of 4DS has been truly...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    The last week of SP performance of 4DS has been truly remarkable. It is behaving like a buildup to a takeover offer. Many shares have changed hands in the last week. Huge activity each day. Relentless buying pressure. Lots of silly holders throwing money away by selling each day. BUT the selling queue is always less than the buying queue for the last week. Imagine the poor saps that sold when it shot up to 6c SP a week ago. So my guess is that there will be a takeover offer on the table Monday (in my experience it often seems to happen on Mondays). I have had quite a few companies taken over that I have held over the years. I hate it as it always is for a huge price but then loss of ownership once the takeover is complete. I reckon what 4DS is doing as a company is tremendous and want to stay as part of the journey. However if the takeover offer was $1 I would probably vote to accept it. It is a great ride. My entry point was 2c in 2020. So I am extremely happy and hold a lot of shares and will keep them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.