DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

who remembers arrow?, page-37

1. 383 Posts.
    Depends xbeast awaiting 2 announcements that could be days/weeks away.

Firstly Farm in for Bowland shale holdings could be worth anything from $75-$200m depending on how big a stake they give up. Fortunately DTE has 100% ownership of majority of licenses so they have plenty of room to move.

Secondly approval for PEDL 133 in Falkirk awaiting decision by Scottish Government. This should be given no later then August. Once given contracts are already in place with SSE and the company reports will generate $100M per yr within 3 yrs. That sort of cash flow would put a rocket under the market cap of the company, conservative $200-$300M. Considering current market cap of DTE is under $75M it shows share price settling somewhere between .20c to .40c

The likely hood of positive outcomes for both in my opinion is very good. They have recently revised their application for PEDL 133 removing the need for fracking which was one of the major issues being raised by those opposing the application.

With Centrica's recent purchase it clearly shows the majors are interested, teh BGS Report confirming that they should be! Shale gas will be playing a part in the UK's energy future and so will DTE.

I don think DTE will be where it is for much longer but just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.