Who rigged the Twin Towers, page-228

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Aldo, like yourself, I researched the issue long and deep. I found that whichever side one is on, we were preaching to the believers, lol.

I try to consider only known facts : You can Google far and wide, and you wont find too many tall buildings that were brought down so neatly and perfectly in their own footprints as the Towers in controlled demolitions. Coincidence?

More on facts: (I'm writing from memory, but its all out there) Larry Silverstein bought the 99 year lease on the WTC 2 months before 911 for $3.2 billion. He increased the insurance on the buildings considerably.
    The 2 Towers had problems with asbestos and other things, and had been slated for demolition. The City of New York would not allow controlled demolition, and insisted ithey had to be demolished from the top down, floor by floor, a costly procedure.
    Then allong came some Saudis who flew planes into them, the lead pilot Atta leaving a book on How to Fly an Aeroplane in the boot of his rented car, and down came the Towers, landing almost completely in their footprint. Silverstein collected the huge insurance payout, and lived happily thereafter.
    All a heck of a coincidence, eh?

GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.