NDO 1.70% 89.5¢ nido education limited

G'day Sandy.Many thanks for the link, well done. As far as I can...

1. 79 Posts.
    G'day Sandy.
    Many thanks for the link, well done.
    As far as I can ascertain, that release means that the J.V. has officially accepted the 'G.P.C.' development proposal conditional only on DoE approval.
    This is very very good news!
    : )

This is the last hurdle for Galoc, the question from the market will be the state of the Phillipine DoE.
    Simple rubber stamp or to play hard-ball & what time-frames for said aproval are we looking at?

One would be inclined to think simply a formality on the basis of;
    -The Filipino DoE would have been fully aware of interested parties in the development of this regional asset for the last five years, of which this proposal has been 9 months in the pipe-line, plenty of time for prior preparations, so approval a formality, if not why not?
    -current Filipino national domestic supply/demand critically needs to encourage short-term production/exploitation leading to future 'big-hit' exploration so many pressures exist on the department to expedite?
    ie- national production @ 6,400bopd, (<10,000), projected production from Galoc development is 20,000bopd equalling >%300 iincrease in domestic product short-term.
    -an international major in the region to be encouraged?

We have seen an extra million come on the buy depth in the last hour so obviously the market is aware of & encouraged by this development, we shall see what occurs over the next 'two weeks' but simply very very good progress!

Warm regards & good luck ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.5¢
Change
0.015(1.70%)
Mkt cap ! $204.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 90.0¢ 86.0¢ $51.66K 58.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25000 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 17000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.