NDO 2.92% 88.0¢ nido education limited

who said things aren't moving.., page-32

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    analyser - its been a while If you are still reading this thread - I once said I'd ask for your thoughts if I ever found one that was worth discussing - when you get time could you have a look at TOX & TOXO - it is being ramped a bit but it does look a little like a turnaround to me. I am worried about the share ownership and haven't got any answers yet - some substantial shareholers dropped off but no others appears and it was tied to debt defeasance from what I can see but still digging. It is only 'just' a turnaround at this stage but it could be an early stage pick up if it continues - also interested in your view on the option value - while it is not a miner so volatility is much lower the oppies do seem pretty cheap if it does turn around - they are also very short for my normal style of trade. I have grabbed a tiny amount to start but would be interested in your thoughts. You can PM me (slayer) at sharescene if you don't want to be here anymore or just reply on the TOX thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.025(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 89.0¢ 85.5¢ $28.94K 32.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3908 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 18330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.