Thanks for the info Haka, That last post of mine was the first...

1. 326 Posts.
    Thanks for the info Haka, That last post of mine was the first negative thing I have said about ARR and considering it is a -10 bagger for me (at least on the first parcel I bought) I guess I am allowed one vent in frustration.
    I still believe in this coy long term and have not sold one share and am not likely to this year.
    I still don't understand however that if we are 2 years ahead of the comp, how come QPC have signed a major deal and will begin shipping next month and we have nothing to announce yet? Yet the engineer still states that they are not a major threat. I guess we need to understand his meaning of 'major'.
    From that statement I read ARR are in Laservue. How can the comp having their laser in the first commercially available TV not be considered as a major threat?
    If we are two years ahead does that mean we were ready to ship lasers 2 years ago but the TV manufactureres were not ready??
    Oh well as always time will tell blah blah blah.
    Hopefully they will sell off the parts they want to at fantastic profit and if they don't need the cash we will all get a lovely divvy.
    If the SP goes below 20c though, I intend to double my holdings

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.