AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

who says it is all about exergen?

1. 3,072 Posts.
    ted does.

he never seems to mention anybody else in the bc upgrade game.

I wonder why?

http://www.premier.vic.gov.au/media-centre/transcripts/4213-full-transcript-of-media-conference-by-premier-ted-baillieu-and-minister-for-environment-and-climate-change-ryan-smith-01-june-2012.html

REPORTER:

And the technology doesn’t exist yet, does it, to dry it to the point that it’s feasible to ship it?

TED BAILLIEU:

Well Exergen have been running a pilot program. They’ve been running a testing of their technology. They are very confident – I’ve made the point to you before – they are much more confident than many of these companies were five, 10 years ago where they were seeking government support for testing of technology. They are now simply seeking access to the coal resource. That’s a sign of confidence in their own technology, and an enthusiasm to get access, and we’ll be going through the coal allocation process throughout this year, and we look forward to that producing jobs, producing better technology and producing energy efficiency into the future on a state-wide basis. I think that’s all a positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.