who says trading is hard

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My wife after 4 years of offers from me has finally accepted my invitation to be taught how to trade.

She and I sat at the trading system together yesterday and I ran her through indicator pattern recognition and stock chart pattern recognition for 3 hours across 10s of stocks that had in the past done very well ...their pump n dumps patten recognition etc...no fundamentals, no reports, no forums...no nothing to add any fuss....just pattern recognitions I showed her.

Then she was let loose for the rest of the market day to make her own stock pick list.

Her finished list comprised 23 stock...some..about 6 of them are stock she said she chose to see how they might might do over a few days...as they might be just starting....I vetted none of them for her.

We entered all of them into a watchlist this morning before open and 40min after open her list after subtracting all down ticks (4 off)...... was 56 ticks up from yesterdays close.

and just now is still a total 43 ticks up (with 7 total negative ticks)

Now I can do this sort of thing day in day out in a good and volatile market but never use so many stock...5-7 is about my limit.

But hey a person after just 3 hours of on screen coaching in basic pattern recognition achieved this (on paper) short term result.

Pretty cool I think and each evening I will set her loose to pick some more for the next day over the next few weeks and see what result she might achieve as she gets better and the market ebbs and flows.

tight stops.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.