who says trading is hard, page-107

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks all those with supportive replies, too many to reply to.....we had a busy weekend so all things trading took a back seat....back to work a day again.

Sandy thanks for the offer of a few scans but she is not there yet, the KISS principle is where we will stay for a while yet if I get my way...her picks where not done from a stand alone scanned output but where done in to the second updating searches in market time....each and every stock market wide the second it ticked up she would be shown it and then could interrogate it's patterning and and behaviour......one can move through literally 100 every 2 hours.

Agree Sandy with your sentiment and understanding almost everywhere...cheers.

So I guess now her Thursday arvo picks for Friday still stand at whatever level the 3 initial hours of coaching allow.....it's an interesting aside just for curiosity, I suppose.

Will update with any new list, only patterning and behaviour will remain the only stock picking criteria for quite a while still.....there might be one created aftermarket tonight for Tuesday...will see.

Cheers all and good luck today.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.