who says trading is hard, page-115

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks again for the replies...the list is 50+ green ticks today I think?....have yet to assume the red but I am pretty sure the green win....but that's not the point or the real world.... the list would have by now been traded hard with very few of them active if any at all actually....who knows because it was not actively traded....would have been hard not to have made a good profit from the list already...no two way about that.

It's a good lesson for "M" of which I will call her (my wife)...the further a traders mentality slides toward any investment mindset the more red they will need to contend with daily....weekly and yearly....the more work they will need to do daily/weekly and the slower (and most often lower) any financial reward will be produced.

On the quiet, because M doesn't read any posts anyway and is not allowed to yet......I think that as a team we can nail the market.....pattern recognition/intrinsic trading (applicable with a few years of intensive applied day trading experience, which I have) it's fairly normal to see better (way better often (only 6 % more needed to be awesome way better)) than 80% profitable trades.

My never ending struggle thought each day is searching up new contenders as they exist at every time all the time...all the while micro-managing my actual real time in market trades...they are after all effectively day trades if one is a serious trader........I either fail at one or the other to differing degrees depending on what I apply myself to at the time.

To split this work will be a boon, I could double my daily traders and still do better in banked percentage with a split in workload but still applied direction to trading.

will see what happens.

Notice gold is looking up...might ask her to apply the simple technique to them as part of her next picking session.

cheers all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.