Kat yeah relatively speaking (overwhelmingly so) only ever the...

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Kat yeah relatively speaking (overwhelmingly so) only ever the true specs, personally I like the under 35c-ers almost exclusively...I have dabbled a fair bit higher but that was much early on and gave it up as the sum of money needed in market was way to high for percentage gains returned V time....actually I did trade Mc Millan (sp) when the tax rules where changed...that might have been the most modern time.

Shorting not yet in any way worthy of a mention but plan to go in hard in the future when the true specs are lackluster...or take a holiday instead....but this is not about me it's about a market nooby's first ever stock pick.

High ENN...M has no skill yet...she was given a simple set of visual understandings/behavioral cues and asked to make a list based only upon those.

Trading proper in market her picks is not a reality yet...she is but one day old at a trading system screen...M works full time a fairly demanding job already so time is short to gain experience in market hours.

Interestingly IMO selling can be done via the same behavioral process but utilizing different charting time frames as just one criteria, indicators are never wrong but they can misdirect........conditional orders.following ones even can keep the bank account topped up.....buying the same stock again intraday is never a big deal.....these are spec stock's and money management principles and selling poor performing stock quick (dumping them even) has ones back at all times (on average).

No new list again today...perhaps M should just quit her day job and we can forge ahead come what may...personally I am bullish for the next few months at least.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.