"BTW we accidentally left out MLX from the watchlist...think...

1. 22,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    "BTW we accidentally left out MLX from the watchlist...think intraday it was up 10 ticks? at one stage....bigger feather in her cap"

The only thing I can think is you're dreaming.
    If you're going to 'pretend' trade, at least get your figures right. Can't calculate whether she made a profit, or loss unless you know the open, high, low and close, and when/what price she sold at.
    MLX a high of 5 pips above open and previous close, nowhere near '10 ticks'
    The fact that a 'stock' closed a few pips higher than the price she bought at means ZILCH.
    Not that I can easily see, in case it is there, how many shares did she buy, could she sell them ALL, and if so, at what price in relation to the closing price?
    Not saying you are lying, or that her "system' won't work,
    (I hope it does), but if 17 are for daytrading, and 6 were, "some..about 6 of them are stock she said she chose to see how they might might do over a few days...as they might be just starting", some would no doubt have been only 1 pip up, so selling would most likely mean a loss of at least brokerage at ??? dollars, or even a pip or 3 loss to get rid of her volume.

MLX up $0.18

Security History
    Date.... Change.... Open.... High....... Low.... Close.... Volume......................... 17/01/2014 2.9% $0.175... $0.18... $0.172.... $0.18.... 3,411,668

For any sort of credibility, you need to post her shopping list pre-open, and what her trading plan is for each stock,
    i.e. hold, sell @ what % profit, watch and see what's happening or whatever.
    Too many possible outcomes, and the fact that some have gone up a few pips, doesn't mean a prophet.

Look forward to seeing Mrs thalwegs' list tomorrow, and which her 6 L.T. ones are.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.