AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

AGO shorted this stock at $1.39.We were sitting on a $ 1.70...

1. 350 Posts.
    AGO shorted this stock at $1.39.
    We were sitting on a $ 1.70 stock before the trading halt and in all probability, we should have been on a $2.50+ stock at the end of it.
    A money hungry grab for cash has left us totally screwed.
    The share price has collapsed and it will fall to $1.39 or below, because AGO and MF have put us on the southbound train.
    If you have any complaints,then AGO will put them into the "who cares file" !!
    They have the money and shareholders do not matter....until 20th July,2009, when shareholders can vote on their dissatifaction with the 'money grab'.
    If you have have given them your $5,000, then it was the best best con-artist trick since 'Madoff'.
    Every man and his dog will be selling AGO shares on 22nd July for everything that they can get above $1.39, or whatever they can can get to get out of the ludicrous spp that AGO finds itself in for.
    AGO and MF,I love your Company,but I will only pay 80c to $1.00 to buy back in !~!!!!!
    Good Luck to all, but the Chinese are not interested in your small Company nor in the Magnetite deposit, that you so closely hold as a saviour to your Quest.
    Nobody is so stupid as to give you money for a 'speculative venture' into low iron -ore grades as you have at Ridley.....surely not !!!!!
    See you at the 'bottom' and hope that you have learned from your lesson.
    Cheers
    Lynxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.