LYC 2.73% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Aus I decided I must be missing somthing and in fact I was a...

1. 7,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Aus I decided I must be missing somthing and in fact I was a reread of posts agin shows your total inability to answer my points but it also shows how corrupt your replies have been. starting from top.
    Post #: 43885453
    After six months of restricted production Lynas spent the first two weeks of January immediately ramping back to LynasNext production levels, advice at the HY end of Feb was that these levels were being maintained, your conspiracy theory is nothing but concocted garbage. So at this point in discussion you were clearly talking in terms of full next capacity why now do you claim just comparison with the miserable Q2 Also in the next paragraph you acuse me of spreading cospirecy theories

Now post in post
    Post #: 43995901
    You ask me why I want to invest in Lynas then give reason you think I cannot answer. I did answer and they are the same reasons I have had for many years I answered in
    Post #: 44021704
    My reasons for and not for investing are well thought out and goal oriented not just buy buy buy like you. After asking and insulting dd you comment on the post NO it showed you wrong so you do not reply

Here is a partial list of Questions you have not address i think i have picked only the ones that should be important to all Lynas investors. if you do not want to answer just say why you do not think they are important.
    i think Lynas needs a minimum of USD 35 no vat for profits What do you think is needed?
    Several times you claim I do not get what is important for Lynas. Refer to relation with Japan and stock piling as reason Lynas is unaffected by prices. Why do you not think that Prices are important especially when AL told us in Q4 CC how much prices going up in May June would help Q1.
    Do you think lynas sells into a global market competing with China or do you think Lynas Japan is un-linked from China. I do not know what you think on this you keep flipping to what ever is convenient at the time for your argument.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.170(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $5.940B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.40 $6.28 $12.65M 1.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15037 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 38814 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.