SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Sandys, I agree with Wilson!, TB's job as CEO is to manage and...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Sandys, I agree with Wilson!, TB's job as CEO is to manage and promote the company, and stakeholder management (i.e. us). Its Dan Gralla's job to manage the engineering and therefore the on the ground operations at drill sites, etc.

Remember all 3 wells still in progress are development wells - wells testing proven reservoirs but in locations remote enough from the reservoir nearology that these development wells are needed in order to prove the resources for the company's acreage. It would have been nice if the wells were trouble-free, but the company is literally breaking new ground with these acreages, so problems can be expected. Personally I would be much more critical of problems with production wells in proven acreages like the problems that have occurred with Rodney, Earl and Everett and the ensuing infill wells at North Stockyard, because they should be simple cookie cutter wells.

In answer to your question, I for one havent sold any of my options (I have only held options). My only problem is convincing Mrs Sharks to let me buy a few more, because I am close to the option holders top 20...:-)

Enjoy your trip to PNG...as much as you can.

Cheers, Sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.