AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Obviously your feelings are yours, (a silly statement I know) so...

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Obviously your feelings are yours, (a silly statement I know) so I cannot say it is wrong, (becasue it isn't). I do though, feel differently to you.

These people had a number of options to create wealth.

They could have put their cash in a bank term deposit, they could have invested their cash on the stock market and owned the shares, but they chose (of their own free will) to adopt a high risk strategy of a type of margin loan on stocks that are not covered by margin loans of normal broking houses. The fact that they did not understand the contract is their fault. They could have got a financial advisor or a solicitor to give them advice on the contract before signing. I would suspect that their greed had a big part to play in it. Their are two old adages that I find useful. "Let the buyer beware" and "Fools rush in whre angels fear to tread". It doesn't matter how OPES PRIME spruicked their wares, people need to do their owen research

People need to be responsable for their actions. I think we are too quick these days to blame others for our mistakes or our carelessness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.