CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Nothing bread and butter about the Jungle King bro. We will soon...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Nothing bread and butter about the Jungle King bro. We will soon be eating yellowCAKE for breakfast praise Zeus haha.

Yeah HOTs, I really dont have a deathwish for the USDX cos want to see Uncle Sam alive and healthy and in full control .... but ... plenty of down-drivers out there atm. Real prob is Uncle keeps printing paper and the rest of the world has finally woken up to the Great Con of 1971, so no mercy will be shown if USS Titanic skittles. He either starts cranking up the interest rates which is a double edged sword or he retreats the picket line to regroup further south IMO.

Watching GOLD price carefully now cos it seems to be completing its "B" primary retrace ripples and thats gonna be a major factor too if it sets off in its "C" as Casey and others call for THIS year. Thankfully am hedged big time via the Ice Queen which kicked further butt today.

But wrt our Jungle King amongst all this, it aint a matter of "If" any more, its a matter of "how much" and "how soon" from here IMO, cos we are in a win win with insurance policies maxxed. Latest breakout is in line with (my) expected TIMING of seasonal insto book closing early June ......... same for all ....... tho for the Jungle, here there are also alien factors to consider and reckon thats whats kicking in now. That ML release has me thinking our pro backers are about to embark on a Jesse Livermore top-up, overt or not, cos that would be the normal MO of a pro as u kno haha.

Either way I'm still cruisin on hols Hots and happy to sit back sipping my Camparis til I get back as CMR and the whole Olympian stable is starting to rock again. "Stronger for Longer" is the war-cry from here fellow Olympians and nothing heartens me more than to see forecasts of 50 bucks for our rabbit FMG haha.

Got the future party venues all lined up and looks like some rowers finally had the 5 buck party in Sydney last week. Reckon completion of that party was the final technical trigger we needed to launch haha.

Just a thought re poss private equity sharks circling, even if they are great whites. Reckon any move will bring out Uncle Orca who would be closely watching now. And with Olympians fully armed with the nuke-tipped and fully aware of the REAL VALUE of our Jungle King, its gonna be some kinda fight once it starts. Cant wait.

IMBOOC praise Zeus !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.