URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

who still believes in kate, page-74

1. 858 Posts.
    Gone Surfing

You've hit the nail on the head, Uran may not come good!

I've never guaranteed it would, i still believe there is a viable business there until such time as we get an official decline from Ukraine, Czech Republic, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Bulgaria, USA, Africa & where ever else!

So far, nothing we have pursued has officially been ruled out, Uran is appealing in the Czech Republic, & from all accounts Uranium mining will happen, it's just not popular with the Minister for the Environment, he alone has stopped it! Rozna i assure you hasn't moved ;-)

Bulgaria was just tenders & Uran simply doesn't have the funds to pursue these "largely" greenfield projects.

Uzbekistan - well there are a bit slow & not particularly good to deal with, i don't see any value here anytime soon.

Kazakhstan is still on the cards & Uran was over there during Sept, i'm sure they talked about more than how Borat mocked the locals!

Ukraine - well unless someone has been living under a rock, Uran has the data on at least 2 of the 3 deposits that were included in the protocol (not just an MOU).

I'll leave it to others to research who our contacts are & there credentials

Oh & we picked up some Tungsten, which will likely be IPO'd when the markets return bullish for a tidy profit.

Not at bad folks, but requires some patience, a bit of belief & a dash of goodluck!

Fools that don't use stop losses shouldn't invest in high risk specs!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.